Now Hiring: Retainer Account Manager or Assistant Account Manager (depending on experience)
Lawton Marketing Group (LMG) is an award winning, full-service marketing and branding agency based in Lawton, Oklahoma. We work with clients in all 50 states across the nation, and we specialize in the financial and insurance industries.
We are growing and looking to add another team member to our Account Management department to work with some of our existing monthly retainer clients. A degree is not required for the position, but experience with account management or project management is preferred. The right person will have the following characteristics:
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a forward-thinking mindset
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Desire to learn new things and grow in business and in life
- Loves people and likes forming and growing relationships
- Dependable with a drive to succeed
We’re passionate about providing a positive work environment, and our people are not numbers to us, they’re family. While we prefer to hire in or near the Lawton, OK, area for training reasons, we know that talented people live around the nation and are willing to hire the right person to work remotely. If remote:
- Must be able to travel to headquarters in Oklahoma on occasion
- Must be able to work during normal business hours with high-speed internet and a dedicated workspace
This is a full-time permanent position with advancement opportunities, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Always interviewing: Writers, Graphic Designers, and Website Developers
If you’re a writer, graphic designer or website developer looking for work, we are always interested in talking to talented, driven people. For the right person, we are open to part time or full-time work from our Lawton OK location or remotely. If you’re interested, fill out the below form and attach samples of your work.